Coenzyme Q10 USP is a yellow to orange crystalline powder, fat soluble. Its assay is between 98% to 101%. Coenzyme Q10 is also known as ubidecarenone, which is a 1, 4-benzoquinone, playing an important role in generating energy and improving vitality. Coenzyme q10 is a component of the electron transport chain in the mitochondria and participates in aerobic cellular respiration. Coenzyme q10 is a vitamin-like substance widely distributed in human bodies, concentrated especially in heart tissues.
Coenzyme Q10 USP/EP 98%
Yellow to orange yellow crystalline powder
Loss On Drying
Corresponds qualitatively to the reference
A blue color appears
Corresponds qualitative tly to the reference
Not less than 90% pass 80 mesh
Test 1: Coenzyme Q7, Q8, Q9, Q11 and related impurities:≤1.0%
Test 2: 2Z isomer and related impurities: ≤1.0%
Test 1 & Test 2: ≤1.5%
Ethyl Acetate≤100 ppm
Heavy metals (as Pb)
≤ 1 ppm
Total Plate Count
Yeasts and Molds
Product Function and Application
1. Anti-Aging: with a strong antioxidant ability, Coenzyme Q10 can protect cells from chemicals and other harmful factors;
2. Anti-oxidant: It can naturally prevent our body and cells from free radicals damage and works as a shield against harmful effects;
3. Body building: Muscles are also in need of this enzyme, due to its energy boosting quality. Experiments proved that people who had a balanced Coenzyme Q10 level were more energetic and vigorous;
4. Heart-related problems: It is proved that Coenzyme Q10 is helpful in treating heart-related problems such as congestive heart failure and to lower high blood pressure;
5. Immunity: Coenzyme Q10 can improve immunity and can dramatically slow tumor growth.
Coenzyme Q10 USP is widely used in pharmaceutical industry, food and beverage industry and cosmetics.
Package and Delivery
The Coenzyme Q10 USP 98% is packed in 5kg tin, two tins in one carton or customized. It shall be stored in tightly closed original container, protected from light, in a dry place at room temperature.