1. Instantized, Granular, Taste-masking and Slow-releasing formula available;
2. Patent micro-encapsulate technology.
L-Cysteine is a crystalline free-form amino acid that is active in many body processes, CAS No. 52-90-4. L-Cysteine works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances and may help to prevent oxidation of tissues. A form of cysteine called L-cysteine may help treat arthritis and hardening of the arteries. It may help treat certain lung diseases. These include bronchitis, emphysema, and tuberculosis. Cysteine may also play a role in the normal growth rate of hair.
Our micro-encapsulated L-Cysteine Powder is available with Instantized, Granular, Taste-masking and Slow-releasing formula, which could better suit different processing requirements of ordinary L-Cysteine Powder.
Product Function and Application
1. L-Cysteine has effective detoxification.
2. L-Cysteine can effectively prevent and treat radiation injury.
3. L-Cysteine can remove the skin melanin itself, change the nature of the skin itself.
4. L-Cysteine can improve the symptoms of inflammation and skin allergies.
5. L-Cysteine on horny skin disease is also effective hypertrophy.
6. L-Cysteine has a function to prevent biological aging.
7. Cysteine is a kind of natural amino acid, has many uses in food processing, it is mainly used for baking products, as a necessary component of dough improver.
8. Cysteine is a kind of reductant, it can promote the formation of gluten, reduce the time needed for mixing and the energy required for medicinal.
L-Cysteine Powder is widely used in fields of medicine, food processing, biological study, and also used in cosmetic.