1. Instantized, Granular, Taste-masking and Slow-releasing formula available;
2. Patent micro-encapsulate technology.
L-Carnosine, CAS No.305-84-0, more simply known in the supplement world as Carnosine, is a product of a combination of the two amino acids, Alanine and Histidine. Carnosine is a protein building block that is naturally produced in the body. It is concentrated in muscles when they are working, and it is also found in the heart, brain, and many other parts of the body. Carnosine is used to prevent aging and for preventing or treating complications of diabetes such as nerve damage, eye disorders (cataracts), and kidney problems.
Our micro-encapsulated L-carnosine Powder is available with Instantized, Granular, Taste-masking and Slow-releasing formula, which could better suit different processing requirements of ordinary L-carnosine Powder.
Product Function and Description
L carnosine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered. Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
L-Carnosine is a SuperAntiOxidant that quenches even the most destructive free radicals: The hydroxyl and the peroxyl radicals, superoxide, and singlet oxygen. Carnosine helps to chelate ionic metals(flush toxins from the body).
L-carnosine powder also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
It is widely used in food, pharmeceutical and cosmetic industry.
1. L-Carnosine protects epithelial cell membranes in the stomach and restores them to their normal metabolism;
2. L-Carnosine acts as an antioxidant and protects the stomach from alcohol and smoking-induced damage;
3. L-Carnosine has anti-inflammatory properties and moderates production of interleukin-8;
4.L-Carnosine adheres to ulcerations, acts as a barrier between them and stomach acids and helps to heal them;
5. L-Carnosine inhibits activity of Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
6. L-Carnosine does not interfere with the production of prostaglandins essential to the mucosal lining of the stomach;
7. L-Carnosine strengthens these mucosal linings and stimulates production of protective mucous.
8. The use in cosmetics can prevent skin aging and skin whitening. Carnosine can prevent the occurrence of free radicals caused by smoking, and this free radicals will hurt the skin more than sunlight. Free radicals are in the human body. A very active atom or group of atoms that can oxidize other substances in the body.