1. Product Introduction
Sterol Powder, is made from pine, soybeans derived through physical purification, with high nutritional value, physical activity and other characteristics. Plant sterols can lower cholesterol by reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. It is widely used in food, medicine, cosmetics, animal growth agents and paper processing, printing, textile and other fields, especially in Europe as a food additive is very common, widely used in food to lower cholesterol.
1. Sterol Powder is known to have anti-inflammation activities, can prevent cholesterol absorption, promote cholesterol metabolism, reduce cholesterol biosynthesis, and is used in the prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis, canker, skin cancer, and cervical cancer. It also facilitates wound healing, and increases microcirculation. In addition, phytosterol is an important precursor in Vitamin D3 and steroid drug manufacturing.
2. Sterol Powder is also a known class of antioxidant, and is widely used as food and feed additives.
3. PSterol Powder has high skin permeability, and may be used as a skin moisturizer. It promotes skin rejuvenation and prevents skin damage caused by exposure to sunlight. Skin lotions containing phytosterol as water/oil emulsion have a pleasant, non-oily feel and are resistant to degradation.
2. Product Specification
Content of Phytosterol
White or almost white powder
Little to none
Soluble in fats and oils
3. Product Feature and Application (Sterol Powder)
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been approved the foods added to phytosterol and phytosterol ester can use "healthful" labels in 1999.
In 2010, phytosterol and phytosterol esters were allowed to be added to food as new resource foods (Food safety comprehensive coordination and Health Supervision Bureau of the Ministry of health of People's Republic of China, 2010 Third New Resources Food Bulletin).
Phytosterol can be used in food applications: vegetable oils, vegetable butter, margarine, dairy products, vegetable protein drinks, condiments, salad dressing, mayonnaise, juice,macaroni, noodles and vegetarian cereals and etc.
4. Product Qualification
Certificates such as ISO9001, ISO22000, FAMI-QS, IP(NON-GMO), Kosher, Halal are in place.
5. Manufacturing Base
6. Head Quarter Office
7. HSF Research and Development Team
8. Worldwide Exhibitions
9. Packaging and Delivery